Here you will find support materials for your lash lift and tint trainers training. Here you can find answers to common questions and a basic guideline to how your course will proceed. Please keep in mind that this training is for licensed estheticians and cosmetologists only. The information on this page is for the individual student's use only. Let's get started!
How Your Course Works
1. You will be contacted by our owner and Master Elleebana Trainer Cortney Cox.
2. You will receive your student materials in the mail including: Full Lash Lift Kit, Trainer Manual and/or Complete Tint Kit.
3. Study your trainer manual and the videos provided. Please review all the training download links below. You may download these to your computer for future use. We will be reviewing these documents during our Training Session.
Please review the Instructor Contract- we will be going over this in depth during our Training Session. If you have specific questions, write them down. Each trainer is required to sign this before holding a course and getting access to our FB Page + Trainer Discount Codes. You will need to print + sign this form and email it back to me at Cortney@myabsolutebeauty.com
4. You are now ready for our Trainers Training. Please contact me at Cortney@myabsolutebeauty.com to schedule. This session will need to take place via Skype or FaceTime. Once we have a time set, please email back which platform works for you and your Skype email or FaceTime phone number. feel free to ask questions at this point.
5. Please sign the Instructor Contract and email it to Cortney@myabsolutebeauty.com.
Once the contract is received, I will email you and CC Kim in the Head Office that you are ready to go! Kim will help you setup an account on My Absolute Beauty for future orders as well as give you the discount code. She will also get your information for the website to be listed as a Certified Elleebana USA Trainer!
I will also add you to the MAB Trainers facebook page. This is an exclusive page for all USA Elleebana Trainers. You can find Templates for advertising your classes, post questions, updated information gets posted here + receive leads if someone is looking for a trainer in your area.
You have now completed all of those steps. So now what?! My suggestion would be to review the FB Page MAB Trainers USA and check this daily. This is where important information gets relayed and where you can find all the Templates to advertise for your classes.
We also send each other leads in this forum- so please be active in this group and you will benefit.
Trainers who are most successful have course dates scheduled 3 months in advance, answer questions on Facebook Forums, go around to the salons in their area letting them know you offer training, posting on social media, giving tips/tricks, etc… BE ACTIVE. This is a commission based position… You can be very successful if you work.
Please remember that I am your Master Trainer from here on out. You may reach out to me at ANYTIME with questions or concerns. I am here to help you!
Text or call: 815-299-8314
1. Elleebana Training Video https://youtu.be/BfRHq2_KpLI
2. Elleebana Lash Lift https://youtu.be/gdth-olP-ds
3. Elleebana Lash Lift with Stronghold Adhesive https://youtu.be/ky297mcHyqw
4. Elleebana Lash Lift Reversals & Relaxers https://youtu.be/YGDZqzSMAw4
5. How to measure your lashes and appropriate glue usage https://youtu.be/iKr2q-YdLC0
1. Shaking your oxydant https://youtu.be/UJw9czk7FuE
2. Appropriate amount of oxydant https://youtu.be/zgB29mrE9ok
3. Belmacil Tinting Demonstration https://youtu.be/8iw3zHUMUL4
4. The Ultimate Brown Tint https://youtu.be/5mN1RVdTXMI
5. How to care for your Belmacil Tint https://youtu.be/46eLddb1Kbk