Here you will find support materials for your lash lift and tint training. Here you can find answers to common questions and a basic guideline to how your course will proceed. Please keep in mind that this training is for licensed estheticians and cosmetologists only. The information on this page is for the individual student's use only. Let's get started!
How Your Course Works
1. You will be contacted by our owner and Master Elleebana Trainer Cortney.
2. You will receive your student materials in the mail including: Student Lash Lift Kit, Student Manual and/or Mini Tint Kit.
3. Study your student manual and the videos provided.
4. We will schedule and do a video chat with Cortney to receive detailed information on procedure, tools and techniques. She will include some tips and tricks. Please feel free to ask questions at this point.
5. Submit 5 clear photo case studies to your Cortney. One collage for each model. These must be submitted within 3 months to receive your official certification.
6. After completing all the necessary steps you will receive your certification from Elleebana! This can take a few weeks for processing. But don't worry, consider yourself certified at this point. You can get working on clients and get them excited.
7. You will now receive special access to a very helpful and informative Certified Elleebana Stylists Facebook page where you can go with any questions. You will continue to have unlimited access to this page for reference. You also have our commitment from Lashish to answer any questions you have to the best of our ability. I am forever a resource for you and am happy to help you.
Thank you again for training with us!
You can reach Cortney directly at 815-299-8314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Elleebana Training Video https://youtu.be/BfRHq2_KpLI
2. Elleebana Lash Lift https://youtu.be/gdth-olP-ds
3. Elleebana Lash Lift with Stronghold Adhesive https://youtu.be/ky297mcHyqw
4. Elleebana Lash Lift Reversals & Relaxers https://youtu.be/YGDZqzSMAw4
5. How to measure your lashes and appropriate glue usage https://youtu.be/iKr2q-YdLC0
1. Shaking your oxydant https://youtu.be/UJw9czk7FuE
2. Appropriate amount of oxydant https://youtu.be/zgB29mrE9ok
3. Belmacil Tinting Demonstration https://youtu.be/8iw3zHUMUL4
4. The Ultimate Brown Tint https://youtu.be/5mN1RVdTXMI
5. How to care for your Belmacil Tint https://youtu.be/46eLddb1Kbk